Report Definition 3
Business Filing Info
Click to download PDF viewer.
- Business Name- The current name of the business.
- Filing Type-Describes the type of filing or transaction as defined by the Ohio Secretary of State.
- Filing Date - The date the filing or transaction was effective.
- Document ID– - An internal identification number assigned by the Ohio Secretary of State to a filing. This field is supplied with an underline or ‘link’ when there is an associated image available for viewing. Images are displayed in PDF format. Click on the link at the bottom to download the PDF viewer. You can choose to download the image to your PC by right clicking the document link, choosing the ‘Save Target As’ option from the shortcut menu and selecting the directory that you want the image file to be saved in. Images that are not available for viewing can be obtained by contacting the Ohio Secretary of State at 1-877-sos-file, or by sending an E-mail request to BUSSERV@SOS.STATE.OH.US..
- Additional Filing Type Info-Information that gives further definition of the filing or transaction.